Advisory | Events | Media | Thought Leadership
Colleagues and clients gave Sheri the name "Supply Chain Queen" for her ability to simplify the complex, and be a bridge in difficult transformations that included technological, organizational, and generational shifts. She provides brands, supply chain organizations, executives, leading supply chain technology vendors and start ups with the insights, strategies, and a unique point of view in digital supply chain, purpose, sustainability, the power of diversity as a catalyst for innovation, and communicating the value proposition of change. With a vision to change the world evangelizing the Sustainable Development Goals, she helps companies build lasting, transformational change with services grounded in the principles of "doing well and doing good". Sheri's expertise includes new school supply chain strategy, sustainability, solution strategy, organizational leadership and leading strategic change, corporate social responsibility, product and social media marketing, and designing for the quadruple bottom line: people, planet, profit, and meaningful impact.
- Founder, Supply Chain Insights
I love Sheri's passion and commitment to the supply chain space. Her reach is to a younger and important audience.
Sheri just gets "it". By "it" I mean the way innovation is driving the global supply chain forward. Her ability to synthesize technical and macro information is a key reason she is a much sought after speaker and consultant. She always has a gravitating personality. I've had the opportunity to collaborate with Sheri several times already at SAP and I know if there is another chance to work with her again I wouldn't hesitate to reach out. Not only does Sheri understand emerging technologies, she fundamentally grasps how sustainability and diversity can revolutionize a more digitized supply chain, not just for businesses but for everyone. I highly recommend Sheri for your next project - she is the type of rare go-getter that simply gets the results your business needs.
VP Marketing Strategy and Communications, SAP Ariba & SAP Fieldglass
I had the distinct pleasure of working with Sheri for 2 years while she was at Grace. In that short time, Sheri demonstrated a combination of breadth and depth in supply chain complemented with excellent communications and presentation skills. She was instrumental in affecting Grace's approach to procurement by leading an effort to dive deeply into every step of the process to highlight key leverage areas for overall improvement. Sheri demonstrated strong breadth through programs in customer experience and overall supply chain planning as well. Sheri demonstrates her strong thought leadership through her engagement on social media. She's a strong proponent of supply chain, women in technology/leadership, sustainability, and more. That's why she's the Supply Chain Queen!
Vice President, Gartner for General Managers - High-tech
Sheri, thank you for your very valuable contributions to the SAP Ariba Live virtutal events. We are grateful for your commitment, effort, and flexibility to help us deliver amazing content in these unprecedented times. You have helped us to create remarkable and thought provoking content at a time when many of our customers, partners, and suppliers are looking for guidance and expertise to navigate the challenges ahead.
Global VP of Marketing, SAP
I work with a lot of B2B influencers and Sheri is one who stands out in a number of ways. She is an expert in her field and has built an audience carefully and deliberately. Next, she understands how to position herself and connect with other influencers in her field to maximize her message and that of her industry. I often use Sheri as an example to other up-and-coming B2B influencers and as someone whom to model themselves after. I'm proud to know her.
Top B2B Marketing Strategist & Consultant
Sheri is such a great supply chain resource to work with. I recently partnered with her on a competitive analysis for IBM Sterling. Sheri was always more than prepared, able to field questions and make intelligent recommendations, plus share her expertise in a unique way. We will continue to work with Sheri on various projects as we evolve throughout 2020. I highly recommend leveraging Sheri for your supply chain consultations.
Content Director, IBM
Sheri is THE Supply Chain Queen! She is a recognized subject matter expert and influencer in supply chain, leadership, and strategy. She understands the importance of working across the functional silos in a company, and she understands how to communicate across the generations in our workforce.
Mr. Supply Chain, Author, Educator
Executive Advisory & Change Leadership
Topics include supply chain strategy, change leadership, sustainability strategy and messaging, GTM and sales enablement, product marketing, digital marketing, talent management, DEI, and general CSO, CSCO inquiries.
Virtual Events, Panels & Webinars
Panel discussions start at $X for 60 mins with 1 hour of prep time. Webinars including custom content start at $X for 60-90 mins. Moderating a panel with theme scripting starts at $X.
Custom Media & Thought Leadership
Custom media services available including executive pitches, internal training, and video used for digital marketing. Blog articles, and unique thought leadership available.
Education Media & Keynotes
Keynotes are $X to $X depending on prep time, length, and audience. Customized media modules available for higher education and exec ed on supply chain, change leadership, sustainability, innovation, and other topics starting at $X. Your brand. The content you want. On demand.
Niche Strategy & Board Positions
Sheri has helped several start-ups and organizations with niche strategy, competitive analyses, product roadmap, value prop positioning, organizational policy, and is open to board positions. References available.
Social Media Strategy & Sharing
Social media sharing available and typically accompanies events, webinars, and panel discussions for quality lead generation and brand awareness. Retainer available for fixed number of spaced posts, monthly.
- Gartner Symposium: Retail Resilience For the Holiday Season with IBM (November 2020),
- Givewith, SAP and Procurious Webinar on How Procurement with Purpose Powers a Sustainable World (October 2020),
- Global Women Leaders in Supply Chain Award and Conference Panelist on Diversity & Inclusion (September 2020),
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive "State of Supply Chain Industry" Expert Summit Speaker with Accenture, Ryder, and NRF (August 2020),
- Reuters Retail Supply Chain USA Panelist with Alibaba, Etsy, Ryder, and UnTuckit (August 2020),
- Celonis Women in Digital Transformation Panelist (July 2020),
- Alcott Global Supply Chain Summit IBP & Digital Transformation Panelist with O9 Solutions and Airbus (July 2020),
- IMCX Conference B2B Influencer Marketing Panelist with Onalytica and HP(July 2020),
- Retail and CPG Executive Forums "Fireside Chat" with SalesForce (June/July 2020),
- CIPS Women in Procurement Webinar Series (June 2020),
- Panelist for SAP Ariba "Future Focus" Series (May 2020),
- Panelist Discussing the Future of AI, Edge, and Analytics in Supply Chain Technology hosted by Frost & Sullivan (May 2019)
- Small Business Series with UPS Featuring Game Set Style (October 2020),
- Retail and CPG Executive Forums "Fireside Chats" with SalesForce (June/July 2020),
- Small Business Series with UPS CMO Featuring CoolHaus (June 2020),
- Featured in Forbes Magazine Discussing Supply Chain Resilience & Sustainability (June 2020),
- Featured Guest on SAP Ariba's "Pat Chat" discussing Supply Chain Resiliency and Sustainability (May 2020),
- "Women in Supply Chain" guest on SAP Digital Supply Chain podcast with Tom Raftery (April 2020),
- Earth Day Keynote on "The Power of Value Creation in Sustainable Supply Chains" at the Center for Corporate Performance and Sustainability (April 2020),
- Featured Guest on LOKAD's YouTube Series discussing "Building Trust in Supply Chain Networks" (March, 2020),
- Featured on the Supply Chain Brief's "Supply Chain Expert" Series to discuss Supply Chain 5.0 (Feb 2020),
- Keynote at Diverse Manufacturing Supply Chain Alliance (Feb 2020),
- Highlight in IBM Industrious Magazine (January 2019),
- Featured Guest on Building Business Acumen Podcast with Nathaniel Schooler (March 2019),
- Feature in Supply Chain Dive's Augmented Tech Playbook (August 2019),
- Wharton Alumni Association, Series on Gender and Climate Change (December 2020),
- Custom Executive Pitch for Leading Supply Chain Tech Vendor on Sustainability and the Future of Work
- Global Women Leaders in Supply Chain Award and Conference Video on Diversity & Inclusion (September 2020),
- Rutgers MBA Program, HEIR Supply Chain Series (August 2020),
- Small Business Series with UPS CMO Featuring CoolHaus (June 2020),
- Featured Thought Leadership in CSR for Georgetown Graduate SCM Program (June 2020),
- Other recent client projects include GTM strategy for a supply chain tech vendor, COVID response and recovery messaging, an Organizational Sustainability Program for a small AI start up, a competitive analysis for a leading supply chain software vendor interested in adding sustainable tech in its product road map, and a custom media 'executive pitch' for a tech vendor to use during its sales cycle. Her point of view highlighted at NRF 2020 as an IBM Partner can be found on her blog.
- Top Woman in Supply Chain Award, Supply & Demand Chain Executive (October 2020),
- "People's Choice, Global Woman Supply Chain Leader (September 2020),
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive "Pro to Know" (March 2020),
- Top 10 Procurement Leaders to Watch in 2020 (January 2020),
- Top 100 Global Women in Supply Chain Leaders (December 2019),
- Judge in the MVP Awards hosted by Supply Chain Brief (November 2019),
- Named the #1 Supply Chain Professional to know in 2019 by Supply & Demand Chain Executive (August 2019). Featured