Let’s face it. Despite what many technologists think, most supply chains are not run on laptops. We know the promise that advanced supply chain technology holds…agility, velocity, scale, resilience, transparency, and better customer experience. Yet, when I talk to supply chain leaders, many have shiny object fatigue. Have we failed supply chain leaders and professionals by not adding tangible value for impact?
Digital transformation isn’t just a thing that you can you can buy and plug into an organization or a switch you flip. It's an ongoing process of changing the way you do business. It requires mixing people, machines, and business processes...it’s complicated.
In Episode 35, I chat with my friend Tim Judge, CEO of Agillitics to talk technology, leadership, and the new blended role of supply chain & IT. We cover a breadth of topics:
1) the unmet need in supply chain tech
2) piloting to redefine the value delivery model
3) standing up for the clients best interest
4) short-term versus long-term thinking
5) the "best" supply chain leader
6) values versus virtues in the purpose economy
7) tech enabled- decision management
9) 3 areas = time-to-value in 30 days
Episode 35 on Spotify ~> https://open.spotify.com/episode/4PSEIhNhM9Vqm1Hz5n93Ne?si=fMoBpO6kT4ix_okOV6xC8A